Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Line Up Conversations

 I mentioned last week that I had been having problems getting my tablet connected to WiFi.  I tried everything I could think of plus the advice of others (thanks, Deb), but nothing worked.  I decided I was just going to have to buy another tablet although I was sure the problem was with my internet.  Friday I switched it on and I was connected.  It stayed on until yesterday and now it is gone again.  I am going to have to phone my provider although I hate doing that because you have to repeat all the things you have already done.

A lot of Canada is experiencing a heat wave.  There have been numerous deaths resulting from it.  We are still around normal temperatures here although it has been raining for quite a while.  I only have 4 more row to finish on my quilt and then I can get another loaded.  I have so many quilts I want to do but there are so many other things that keep claiming my time.  Perhaps I will have to leave the computer turned off one day a week to see if I accomplish more.

My husband was shopping today and there were line ups everywhere.  Usually the beginning of the week isn't bad but with a long weekend coming up the tourists had arrived early.  As he was waiting for his turn, he started chatting with another person (he always does this.  A very friendly man), and  (I can't remember how the topic came up) he mentioned that I am a quilter.  The lady was very interested as she had been wanting to learn the craft.  Hubby gave her my company name so I am looking forward to hearing from her.  

Stay cool if you are in one of the heat wave areas.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment