Friday, June 25, 2021

WiFi Woes

 This isn't quilting related or not directly but I am hoping that someone might have a suggestion for me.  I have not been able to connect my tablet to my internet for some time..  There hasn't been any trouble with the desk top or hubby's lap top but the tablet will not connect no matter what I do.  I am going to take it to the library tomorrow to try their WiFi .  I don't think it is the tablet because I have an old laptop which hasn't been used for a while and it won't connect either.

It is an irritation because I use the tablet quite a bit especially for reading books.

I had a thought today which I am going to do.  I mentioned yesterday about the goody bag we got and I think I am going to make some place mats to donate to the organization. They can be handed out to the seniors at Christmas.  I will have to be sure to mark that down on my calendar or it won't get done.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment