Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hair Salon's Opening!!

It is wonderful to hear that Ontario is moving into another opening phase.  I will even be able to get a hair cut next Wednesday!  I usually wait a bit after the salons open to give those who are employed a chance first.  I am looking forward to seeing our television news media and politicians look a bit less shaggy.

We had a nice surprise today.  A lovely lady from a local agency arrived with an 'isolation' bag of goodies for us.  I love being a senior.  The bag contained some soup, hygiene products, a powerful flashlight and quite a few activity items such as cards, games and  puzzles.  One of the games involves identifying the photos of well know people.  We will have fun with that one.

It is still a bit on the cooler side so I have been getting a lot done.  Pulled some weeds, wrote my magazine article and did some other things that kept getting put off.

  Tomorrow I hope to have the quilt top all but done as well as getting my items ready for the opening of the Burk's Falls Art and Craft Centre on July 1.  It has been a long time coming and the members are excited at having the store operational again.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment