Friday, June 4, 2021

Breeding T Shirts

 Yesterday was tiring.  I always try to avoid  shopping on Thursdays in the summer as that is when a lot of the tourists arrive.  This week, however, it was the only day we had free so off we went.  As soon as we saw  the number of vehicles heading north, we knew we were going to have crowded stores.  To make things worse, not all tills were being used so the cashiers could be far enough apart and  safe from the virus.  I certainly didn't have a problem with that.  Most tellers are facing enough difficulties at work from angry and unreasonable customers without also having to put themselves at risk.

It didn't take me long to pick up a few groceries as this wasn't my big shopping but I almost put everything back when I saw the check out line.  Everyone was in a single file waiting their turn at the till and the line reach a good 1/3 of the way around the store.  I did eventually have my turn and, fortunately the ice cream hadn't melted.  Back home, put away shopping, have lunch and relax until supper time.

I have started purging some of my clothing today.  I have far too much of everything.  I am sure my T shirts are breeding as I keep getting rid of some and the next season, there are just as many.  The whole house could use  a good bit of sorting and tossing but that will have to wait until it is cooler.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment