Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Great Customer Service.

 The quilt on my frame is getting done quickly.  The owner said she wasn't in a hurry but I have a ton of others waiting to be finished.  It has been coolish and raining for the past couple of days so it is good weather to be indoors and quilting.

I also took advantage of the cooler days to do a bit of baking.  I made my husband some date squares and a fruit crisp for Father's Day.  Two of his favourite desserts.

We got out new pressure pump installed on Friday  but we had problems with, what seemed to be, air in the pipes.  I suggested we call the well people but hubby thought we just needed to run the water for a while and it would clear up.  It didn't.  Have you ever tried to take a shower with the water hissing and spitting at you?  By the next Friday I had had enough and called the company.  As it was after hours, I left a phone message and an email one just to make sure.  Early Monday morning, we got a call saying they had the message, all the service people where out that day but somebody would come today-Tuesday.  Wendy called before nine to say when the man would be here.  He was.  Found the pump was faulty and changed it and we don't have any more problems.  We are really impressed with the customer service of this company.  I am looking forward to my quiet shower tomorrow,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment