Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Busy Barbers

 I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post today as my internet went down.  I am not sure why but possibly there was a storm somewhere.

It has been cooler but humid today and the temperature is really doing to drop tomorrow.  I am looking forward to doing a bit of baking.  

We went into the village today to get a few things done and, while there, my husband noticed his hairdresser was sitting outside.  He asked if she had an opening and she did as someone didn't show up. He was really fortunate.  I haven't even tried to get an appointment yet.  I bet barbers and hairdressers are run off their feet right now.

I am pleased to hear our new Governor General is a indigenous woman.  I thought she would be and the woman chosen seems to be well qualified.

A slow news day today but, as we have just celebrated Canada Day, I thought I would share this link with you.   https://canadiansatarms.ca/we-are-canadian/

Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment