Thursday, April 22, 2021

Vaccination

 I didn't get much done this week.  I had my vaccination on Tuesday morning and, while I didn't get hardly any reaction, I was tired.  I spent that afternoon and the next day either sleeping or reading.  I am back to normal today so am getting caught up on things.  I had most things done before my appointment so I am not too far behind.

I was really impressed with the efficiency of the clinic I attended.  Right from the moment we arrived, there was someone to direct parking and then another person to indicate where to go.  More people inside making sure you get to each stage.  I was given a sheet to take home saying what symptoms I might feel and what to do in each case.  Hubby has his appointment at the same place as well.

Hubby drove me to my appointment because he was concerned about my reaction to the vaccination.  I don't do well with medications of any kind and he didn't want me getting ill on the way home.  It is a nice feeling having someone look after you but while I was thinking that, I remembered some of my friends who aren't that fortunate.  I will have to remember to be more thoughtful and offer to go with them to those types of appointments.

We are still getting cool weather although I think it is going to change next week.  We have the new netting for our gazebo so are ready for both summer and the bugs.

Tomorrow, I will  getting another quilt on the frame.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment