Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Titanium Needles

 This and That mentioned that she had all her machines need to go to shop at the same time once.   That would be a real pain.  Not to mention expensive. My Juki seems to be working alright at the moment but I really do need to take it in for service.

I ordered some more batting and a few notions from my suppliers and they arrived yesterday.  One of the things I got was some titanium coated machine needles.  I have a friend that uses them all the time and she really likes them.  Apparently they last longer and are less likely to cause thread breakage.  I am going to give one of them a try as soon as I need to change a needle.  I hope I don't run over a pin or something and damage it.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter.  Hubby and I cooked the turkey that we couldn't use at Christmas due to a lack of working oven.  I also made a pumpkin pie.  Of course, we ate too much.  We zoomed with the grandchildren after supper and found that our granddaughter is self isolating again.  This is the third time someone in her school has tested positive.  Very frustrating.

I can't remember if I mentioned that we are in lock down again.  We had to grocery shop today and I thought we would have to line up but everything was okay.  The only place there was a line up was at the dollar store so we just went to another.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment