Friday, September 4, 2020

Studio Reorganized.

 Sounds like I am not the only one who is in the mood for preserving.  Judy mentioned canning some peaches.  I am not sure if I will be able to do any this year as they seem to have sold out quickly.  Anyone else started freezing, preserving their crops?

I got a good start on redoing my studio today.  I previously had my cutting and ironing tables (desks) back to back but now moved them so they are at right angles.  I took the serger from the old treadle cabinet and replaced it with the singer hand crank.  The serger will go on the sewing table.  All my batting is now in one place and the totes that hold Christmas fabric, doll dresses as well as leather and other non fabric materials are easier to access.  Still quite a bit to do  but I should have it done tomorrow.

Hubby was having back problems today so I got him sorting all the Christmas, birthday and other cards that we have accumulated.  Many don't have envelopes and some envelopes don't have cards.  Now they are sorted, I will put them in labeled freezer bags so we will be able to find what we need without going through everything in a drawer.

It is gradually getting cooler so we may have to think about starting up the wood stove soon.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment