Monday, September 14, 2020

Getting Ready for Winter

I remembered to ask our granddaughter to pose for a photo with her bread on Sunday so I was able to take a screen shop.  Didn't she do a great job?


 I have got a lot of canning done the past few days.  I finished my apple butter, did grapefruit marmalade which, along with the peach marmalade I did on Saturday should keep me in stock.  I have jam yet to do, chili and probably another lot of apple butter.

We may get frost tonight so I brought in my geraniums and got the rest of the flower gardens ready for winter.  We still have zucchini and pumpkin in the garden but they should be okay.

Tomorrow grocery shopping and then Wednesday should be free although I am sure something will come up before then.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment