Tuesday, August 25, 2020

To Rain or Not

 The weather hasn't been able to decide what it wanted to do the past two days.  For a while, the sun would shine and looked as though it was going to be a lovely day.  Then the sky turned black and we were sure we were going to get a nasty storm only to have it change again.

I did my laundry yesterday and was going to hang it out but changed my mind when the dark clouds rolled in. I left the sheets and some other clothes until today to wash and went through the same indecision.  I finally hung out some things and ignored the light and dark cycle until it stayed cloudy for a longer period.  Out I went and got everything in.  Of course, the sun came out again and laughed as I put the clothes in the dryer to finish.

In between that I made lasagna for supper and wrote my article for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.  I had taken a couple of months off so it was nice to get back to the story line again.  I have been writing for this magazine for a number of years now and am pleased that they still want me to keep submitting.  This is an on line magazine if you would like to check it out.  They have great patterns as well as articles.  

Tomorrow, I will be getting together with a couple of quilting ladies to sort through some fabric and decide what can be put into kits for charity quilts.  If this isn't done frequently, everything piles up.

I think it is definitely supposed to rain tomorrow.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment