Thursday, August 6, 2020

Art Sale Preparations.

Reader Judy shared that she too had just had her first restaurant meal since March.  Would anyone have thought last year at this time that such a simple act would feel so significant.  Today, I  delivered some eggs to a friend and stayed for a short visit.  It felt like getting away on vacation.  I don't think any of us will ever again take these small pleasures for granted.
Another of my friends passed away yesterday.  She was older and had been ill for some time so it wasn't unexpected but still difficult.  With Mom-in-law in poor health, the death of my two friends is an unwelcome reminder that none of us are getting any younger.
I am still working on getting items ready for the Art/Craft sale on Saturday.  I am going to include some cases to hold masks.  I have a tendency to drop mine into my handbag and that isn't very sanitary.  I imagine some other women do the same.  Looks like the weather is going to be fine so far.  I think this is the first event for the public in the village so hope we get a good turnout.  And that reminds me, I have to buy change.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment