Friday, November 1, 2019

Support Local

I feel really good about everything that I have accomplished the past two days.  I have completed everything that had a deadline.  I have the two craft sale quilts finished and am packed and ready to go for tomorrow.  I only have to make my lunch and decide what I am going to wear.
Sorry that the word quiz didn't work yesterday.  It is fixed now.
The next two things on my list is to clean the studio and the spare bedroom as well as make some marmalade.
We had a good bit of snow fall last night so everything was really pretty today.  I took Heidi dog for a walk in the bush and wished I had taken my camera.
Here are the two baby quilts.  A thank you to hubby who held them for me.


Have a great weekend and don't forget to support your local artisan.
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Your quilts are beautiful. I always love it when it snows!!

    ReplyDelete