Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Two More Done

We have been having warmer than expected temperatures the past few days so it has taken discipline to stay inside and sew.  I have gone for my usual walk but have made that my limit.  I have been getting projects finished although am still behind on one.
I also gave a neighbour friend a lesson in driving a standard.  She will be looking after the house while we are away seeing the grandchildren so I thought it would be good if she was able to drive my car.  She did very well today so I am sure after a few more she will be ready to zip around on her own.
Here are a couple of photos of my most recent accomplishments.  The seascape was a commission and the other is for an art sale


I have another quilt that has to get done but, of course, my machine has chosen now to act up.  So, I had better get at it.  Hope to have another photo tomorrow.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment