Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Quilting Again

The weather was really odd today.  It was almost as though I was going through as many variants as possible as often as possible.  We had rain, snow, sun, freezing rain and then it would recycle though again and again.  Tonight we are supposed to get a good bit of snow again.  Our hydro was off on Sunday from around 2 a.m.ish until 11.30.  Church was cancelled but we got together at a friends home as they had a generator.  It was a lovely time.
Of course, now that winter is here, my camera is going to spend a lot more time working.  All these photos were taken on Sunday.  The first two are our driveway and the third is the backyard.


I have, once more, got my studio somewhat organized.  In the process, I found a quilt top that I forgot as well as another one that has been around for a while.  They are draped over the machine ready to be completed.  Before I get to them, I have a Christmas panel to turn into a wall hanging.  Nice to be back at spending a good bit of my day quilting again.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Love your trees in the snow!!! So gorgeous!!! Enjoy your aquifer being replenished!!

    ReplyDelete