Friday, November 22, 2019

Car Fixed

Yesterday, I realized to my horror, that it was Thursday and I hadn't posted all week.  I did get a lot of other things accomplished though.  My car is finally back on the road. My mechanic friend started working on it Tuesday and, every time he thought it was fixed, he found another leak.  There were, if I am remembering correctly, four of them right from one end of the fuel line to the other.  All is fine now except there is still a strut to be replaced.  It can wait for a bit.  Tomorrow I have to go to the bank and I will be able to drive my own little red.
I have finished 2 baby quilts, done the top on another as well as one wall-hanging.  In the evening I have been hand sewing the binding on another quilt, this one full sized.  I also finished my magazine article before it was due and managed to do a bit of baking as well as keeping up with housework.
It must have been the milder weather that gave me energy or the moaning I did last week about not being able to quilt as much as I needed.
I got some encouraging comments and advise from that article which made me feel both better and worse.  Better because people cared and worse because I was largely responsible for my own problem.  I am trying to lessen the time I spend on the computer before I start quilting.  I can catch up a bit more at lunch and then again in the evening.  I am also going to unsubscribe from some lists as I don't read them anyway.
Will try to do a better job of posting next week.  Hope you all are well,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment