Wednesday, February 13, 2019

And the Snow Continues to Fall

I am afraid I don't have anything particularly interesting to share tonight.  We had another heavy snowfall overnight so today everyone in the area has been shovelling.  I had to do the deck and a path for the dog first thing as she was dragging her belly in the drifts.  I need to try and push some of the pile down in front of the one studio window as I can no longer see down the driveway.  Like most people, we are running out of places to put the snow.
Our plow arrived late afternoon to do the driveway but he didn't get as far as the vehicles.  He usually does a good job so we are assuming he just did a quick pass so we would be able to get out and then will be back later to finish.  Unfortunately, I can't move my car.  I was going out this evening and even after shovelling around the vehicle, it still wouldn't move.  Hubby and I will go out tomorrow and  do more shovelling as I really have to get some groceries.  I don't think I am going to be able to get to the town and do a big shopping but if I can get into the village I can take care of the most urgently needed supplies.
I am continuing to work on the red and white quilt in between getting some other odds and ends done.  I should have enough done on it by the end of the week to share a photo,
blessings,

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting lots of snow while we get snow then rain, repeat, repeat!! We've gotten over double our normal February total for precipitation as of the 13th, so we are dealing with flooded roadways. I just hope that when the snow melts in the mountains it does so slowly so we don't have flooding then as well! I hope you were able to get to the village to do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete