Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Group of Projects

Our weather has finally become more seasonable.  We have had sunshine for three days and no snow.  We did get our shopping done on Saturday and, tomorrow I have great hopes of finally getting our Heidi to the vet.  All three of us went for a short but enjoyable walk in the afternoon.
I have completed two full rows of the red and white quilt and a 3rd is over half done.  I have also got a good start on my birthday quilt for my mother in law.  I took it to quilt group on Monday and one of the ladies had  really good suggestion about the sashing.  I am using pinstriped fabric and she suggested cutting it on the diagonal.  I have and it looks great.  I haven't taken a photo yet but will get that done shortly.
Why is it that projects always come in groups?  I have decided I would like to make a lap quilt for a neighbour who has developmental challenges.  He lives with his sister and she and her partner have been great friends.  I have been trying to think of what I can do as a thank you and thought of a quilt for her brother.
Did you see the full moon tonight? I was at our village council meeting tonight talking about our art club.  On the way home the moon appeared over the trees and I had to stop and take a photo.   Unfortunately, my phone camera didn't do a very good job but it was certainly magnificent.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment