Friday, February 8, 2019

Forlorn Fur Child.

Wasn't able to get much actual quilting done today as the leak over my sewing table s still dripping.  I didn't want to take a chance of my machine getting wet.  I did sort and organize my Island Batik fabrics-I still have quite a few so will have to come up with a design for them.  I am thinking of something simple but haven't sat down to work out the pattern yet.
I also got started on cutting the fabric for the red and white customer quit.  I am writing down the steps so if anyone wants the pattern, I will have it.
Hubby and I thought we might go grocery shopping today but the wind was really heavy throughout most of it and, combined with the falling snow, it created severe visibility issues.
The lady that looked after Heidi while we were at the hospital for my tests forwarded some photos she took.  Our fur child looks so forlorn but really comfortable sitting on the husband's lap.
The sunset was spectacular this evening.  It was quite red so I hope the saying holds true that there will be a nice day tomorrow.  Do you know that saying comes from the Bible? (Matt. 16: 2,3)
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Dr Ekpen for the good work that his doing around the world, many of you must have ahead of him and what his doing. The reason why I'm appreciating him on this site is because maybe someone out there is facing the same challenge and he/she don't know what to do next to fix the issue, Dr Ekpen is a great spell caster and friendly also, if you have problem in your relationship you can contact him right way and he will be clad to help you out. Contact him now via email at ekpentemple@gmail.com or on whatsaap +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete