Friday, May 11, 2018

First Quilt Show of the season.

The weekend approaches.  Tomorrow hubby and I are going to a quilt show in a nearby village.  I believe it is the first time they have one  so am looing forward to seeing what they have.  I can face the day with a clear conscience as I have everything caught up and have started my laundry tonight so will be able to get that on the line in the morning.  I am planning on leaving in the late morning for the show as they also have lunch available.  I promised hubby I would buy him the meal.
I know that not all men like going to something like this but mine does.  As an artist, he enjoys the fabrics and colour.  He also appreciates the amount of time that goes into making each work of art. The meal is a little thank you for being so wonderful.
I need to get my quilts ready to hang in the art centre as it opens next weekend.  I like to have a number of smaller items to sell in addition to the larger ones as people like to support but don't always have a lot of extra money.
I am going to offer dribble bibs and small purses which are just the right side for credit and store points cards.
Have a great weekend
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment