Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Day Off

I have managed to get a bit of quilting finished.  Here is 2 more of those little 365 blocks.  They went together quickly and I have another pair on the go.  I may get them all done this year if I keep at it.




 Signs of spring:  Our rhubarb is coming up, there are a few spring flowers making an appearance and we have pussy willows.  These two shrubs are along our driveway.
Tomorrow, I am taking a day off and meeting my sister for a night out.  Not doing anything exciting.  We are going to revisit the area where we were raised and do a little shopping.  Mostly, we will visit and catch up what is happening in our lives.  She and our other sister visit weekly via Skype but there is always so much more that you don't have time to share.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment