Thursday, May 24, 2018

Bored Quilts

I am feeling a bit at odds because I am suddenly not as busy as I was before.  I have just finished next weeks assignment for my web course so am well ahead.  The following week it will be a lot more difficult so I wanted to get ahead but it does feel funny not having a looming deadline.
It was quite warm today and was thankful for the AC in my car as I had some running around to do in the village.  Tomorrow will be visiting a friend so she can give me some feedback on the table cover she has asked me to make for her.
I took a couple more items into the Art Centre in hopes that someone will purchase them.
We are supposed to be getting some rain Friday and Saturday which is good because the garden needs it.
The black flies are here but aren't much of a bother yet.  We don't have to be covered head to foot in netting which is a blessing.  I am sure they will start their onslaught soon but it is nice to have them less pesky for a bit.
Tomorrow I am planning on getting my cushion cover finished and perhaps start a set of placemats.  Don't want the completed quilts in the cupboard to get bored having the same ones to talk to all the time.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment