Friday, March 2, 2018

Wasting Time

It feels odd to have some free time.  I finished this weeks course assignments a day and a half early and now have half of next weeks finished. I got my hair done this morning, did some quilting and some time wasting activities just because I could.  I am going over some of my notes and work so I keep mentally ready for next week. Hope the rest of the weeks are as easy as this one.
A friend has started a small home baking business making gluten free food.  I picked up some butter tarts yesterday and they are every bit as good as ones made with regular ingredients.  If you live in the area and are interested, I can give you her contact information.
A lot of the southern part of our province got a lot of snow but, here in the north and central part sailed through the day with just a nasty wind.  It is a long way from Spring yet but it is nice to get a  break from paying for snow removal.
I am hoping to get a quilt on the frame this weekend and get another one off the UFO list.
Blessings,

1 comment: