Friday, March 9, 2018

Baking

I just found out that I can use code rather than the hosts templates to redesign my web page.  I have started a little work on it this evening but I have a lot of work to do.  I want it to be a lot more interactive and less cluttered.
I baked, baked baked today.  I was going to do some jam but discovered I didn't have any lids.  I id make pumpkin muffins, a couple of casseroles, spaghetti sauce, a quiche and some egg salad for sandwiches.  I also intended to make some cookies but I ran out of steam.
It snowed most of the day so I may get to snowshoe yet.  We are going to try for Sunday.  Tomorrow, our on line group is having a virtual retreat so I will be having fun eating virtual goodies and doing some real sewing.  One of the members has a quilt pattern she is going to teach.  I have my fabric cut out and ready.
Don't forget to put your clock forward tomorrow.  I will do the one in the bedroom tomorrow morning so I will know at least one will be ready.

Sharing a video with you this time.  Amazing!


https://www.facebook.com/areyouseriousoficial/videos/2063221183966771/
                                                                                                                              

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Spring FORWARD! Fall BACK.

    Don't want you to be late for church.

    ReplyDelete