Tuesday, March 20, 2018

So Far Behind, I am Ahead.

It was hard staying indoors today.  It wasn't especially warm but the sunshine was lovely.  My afternoon walk got extended a bit longer than usual.  The birch tree on my sister's property was beautiful with the spreading white branches against the dark blue sky. I sat on the back step for a bit after getting home and then filled the bird feeders before coming inside and getting back at my course.
This weeks assignment is much harder than last week.  I have been working on the same project on and off all day and still haven't got it.  I think I have had enough for today and will take a break.  Perhaps tomorrow the light bulb will come on.
I have started back at working on those 365 blocks.  The idea was to do one a day but I am on June 14th obviously from last year.  I guess I could pretend I am ahead for 2018!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you...pretend you are ahead and you are planning on finishing early!!

    ReplyDelete