Friday, March 30, 2018

Pictures Do Lie

I am not even going to tell you how busy this week was.  You probably knew that from my lack of posts.  I did manage to sneak in a bit of quilting but it was mostly sitting at the computer and working through various lessons.
I will be posting a photo of this month Island Batik project tomorrow-I am glad this month has 31 days but I thought you might also be interested in a picture I created.

The background of this montage is a photo of our bush.  I duplicated it and then flipped the copy and joined it to the other to make one wide image.  I then added the photos of the flowers, butterfly, turtle and deer.  The two animals were also from property scenes.  I cropped the deer's body so I could put him behind a tree.  I had a lot of fun doing this and had to make myself stop so I could send it in.
An old saying is that pictures don't lie but, as you can see, they definitely do.
I hope you all have some pleasant plans for the weekend.  Hubby, Heidi and I are going to his families on Sunday.  We will all go to church together and then have dinner.  
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment