Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Rural Challenges

I took some photos that I wanted to share but my camera battery is dead. I will try again tomorrow.
Today, with great trepidation, I learnt to write code for designing a web page.  I just did a very simple step but I did it.  It was easier than I thought.  A long way to go yet but I have started.
I am still working on my hand applique.  It seems to be the only quilting I have time for although I do need to get at another top that needs to be quilted.  I had better get that on the frame tomorrow.
The blog hop  winners are starting to claim their prizes.  It is fun to be able to share what I have with others even if it is only a pattern.
When I get the pattern written for my blog hop quilt, I will be offering it at a special price for those that follow this blog.
We had a critter sniffing around the chicken coop today.  Hubby thinks it might be a weasel or mink.  He has made double sure it can't get into the coop and we may have to set a trap for it.  We prefer a live and let live policy with the wild animals but we also have to protect the hens.
Perhaps the neighbours huge dog will chase it off.  It keeps roaming our property which is another concern.  We may have to speak to them. Even country living has its challenges.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, there are challenges with living rural!! We have an abundance of coyotes...they like chickens and cats, so hubby deals with them every time he sees them. I hope your chickens are safe from all predators!

    ReplyDelete