Thursday, February 8, 2018

I Can Write Code

Happy me.  I have been slugging away learning coding and thought I would try it on the blog and it worked!  I deleted as it didn't have anything to with today but it is wonderful seeing that it works. I cannot believe I am able to do something that I always thought was mysterious and impossible to learn.  It really helps that the instructors and staff at IBDE are very patient and encouraging.
Check out their courses at ibde.ca  if you are interested in furthering your education or expanding your brain cells.

There are a number of people who have not yet claimed their prizes for the blog hop.  Remember you only have until tomorrow at 8.p.m.
  The sunrise was lovely this morning.

 Both these photos were taken looking west to the front of our property.  Why is the sun rising in the west?  Well, it isn't really of course.  There is some sort of phenomena which causes, what I can only think is, some sort of reflection.  It comes all the way from the east, around the south side to the west.  Odd.  But makes picture taking a lot easier for me as I wouldn't be able to see the sun in the east.  Too many trees.
And now I am going to do the post title in coding.  Easier to just write it but it is good practice.
Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you have entered a mysterious world there with your coding!! Love the view from your property...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the coding! It's fun to play with and see things come to life! I love that first photo - reminds me of Christmas. Of course, I like my weather much better today - almost 70 and sunny! I love snow, but I think we've had our two for the year and hope it's over. Of course, according to the Farmer's Almanac, if we have thunder in thunder in February, it should frost in April. I hope it's wrong this year!! LOL

    ReplyDelete