Friday, January 19, 2018

Web Design Course

I am glad I got so much done the past couple of days because I am going to be very busy for the next six months.  On Monday, I am starting an on line course on web page design and it requires 20 to 30 hours a week.
I was, at first, wondering if I would be able to manage it but then I remembered that a full time job takes 40 hours and there is still time life for other things.  Hubby has committed to helping and that will make a real difference.  The first week or so will be the hardest as I get used to the new schedule.
This is an expensive course and I wouldn't be able to take it under ordinary circumstances but I did well enough in the preliminary steps, that I have a scholarship. 
I am getting the binding sewn on to the batik quilt this evening and then I can  start doing the hand sewing part.
I expect to be able to keep up with the blog and hope to be able to pass on a few hints for those of you will your own web sites.
Happy weekend and blessings,

2 comments: