Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Olympic Fever


Are you watching the Olympics?  I am glad they only come every four years as they interfere with my quilting.  I don't watch as much as my husband does but I am glued to the TV more than usual.  I am preparing a block for applique so I can do that and feel justified in sitting.  As you can see, our Heidi is also in the Olympic mood. 

I finally got the quilt that is on my frame unpicked.  I only needed to do two partial rows but it still takes time to unpick without snagging the fabric.  I misted the area where the problem fold occurred and wound the whole thing around the take up roller.  This should remove the crease and any wrinkles cause by the unpicking.  Tomorrow, I will start sewing again.

 
 
If you know of anyone who is a pet lover or is looking for a quilt for a special child, this one is for sale and includes free shipping.  Just click on the Quilts for Sale link on the right side of the page.
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment