Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New (ish) Web Site

I have been working on updating my web site for a week or so.  It isn't ready to be published yet but I can give you a sneak peak.  When completed, it can be seen at the usual address: arkangelcreations.org.  For a preview, go to: http://www. arkangelcreations.weebly.com.
I am putting my patterns in a slide show and on 3 seperate pages.  There will also be the same free stuff, tutorials and lots of photos.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  Do you prefer the old layout or new?
I've taken on a new job for a week or so.  A friend has gone away and I am kitty sitting.  She has three older cats so I go over morning and evening to feed and pet them as well as opening and closing drapes.  I like cats-as well as dogs, so it is nice to have a chance to be around them.  We keep thinking about getting one of our own but as my husband is allergic to them, it would be a problem.
We haven't had any more raccoon problems and our remaining chickens are doing their job with only the occassional shortage which is to be expected given the extreme heat. We got a nice rain last night and it feels as though we may get more.  I think we need two or three days of a steady downfall for the ground to truly benefit. 
Our Heidi is going to her caregivers tonight so we can have a day out.  I have an eye appointment, then we are going to my brothers for a barbecue and then some shopping.  We will be able to take our time without worrying about her being left too long.
Hope you are managing to stay cool.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment