Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Blogger

I have just finished doing some spring cleaning: the refrigerator and wood stove.  Outside, the sound of my husband getting the motorcycle ready for the season is another reminder of the unseasonably warm weather.  When he came in for his tea, he said that he wanted to get the work done before it gets to hot.  In March?!
If you are a subscriber to the Quilt Gallery, you will notice that I am the guest blogger for this month.  If you aren't, here is the link: http:quiltgallery.com
I am starting to think about what I am going to be taking to the quilt retreat.  It is less than a month away so if I am going to work on a quilt, I better decide what it will be.  I am mainly focusing on my hand applique but as I don't know what type of chairs will be in the room, I want to have an alternate project.  When I am appliqueing, I like to have my feet on a stool.  As soon as I wrote that, I had an aha! moment.  I have a little collapsible stool that would be perfect.  I think I will add that to my 'take to retreat' list.
I am now going to go out and fill the bird feeders.  I was debating putting out the hummingbird feeder but it has to be too early to that.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment