Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fabric Sales

I am washing fabric.  We went to Huntsville today to do a little 'before the check' shopping and because Fabricland was holding a half price sale.  I needed some backing fabric so this was a good opportunity to get some.  There was a discount table with material for $3.00 which meant I would be paying $1.50; a deal far too good to pass.  I bought the rest of one bolt-11 meters, and 6 meters of another.  If I had had more money, I would have got a lot more but this will finish up two of the tops.  I also have fabric coming from an on line store which will take care of a third. All this should keep me busy for a while.
I have often wondered why they don't hold these sale at the end of the month when most government and pension cheques arrive.  I would have spent twice as much and I am sure they are others who would do the same.
We ran into a brief rain shower on the way home and watched the car thermometer as it dropped 4 degrees in just a couple of minutes.  It is back up again now and has added a couple more.  I think I will hang my fabric out on the line to dry. Eleven meters strung out along the line should make for an interesting sight!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment