Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shopping Day

Dear husband and I went to Huntsville today to do a bit of shopping.  The main purpose of the trip was to pick up a part he needed for his quad and the modem for our new Internet server.  We have been quite happy with our current provider but recently we have been having problems with low speed, flickering of the connection or none at all.  The company we have switched to is cheaper and, hopefully, faster and trouble free.
It should have been a fairly easy trip but because I hurt my back a couple of days ago, it was a painful one.  Walking around wasn't too bad but getting in and out of the car was excruciating.  Riding wasn't too much better.  We have a standard and Roger was trying to be very careful but there is always bumps and jerks as well as the road surface to deal with. 
I get this periodically and it is just something to put up with until it settles down again.  Sure makes a person appreciate good health when everything is back to normal.  I am generally an unsympathetic person with anyone who has aches and pains.  Not nice of me but I am being honest.  I have a feeling that as I get older and suffer through a few of my own that I will have a change of attitude.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment