Friday, November 20, 2015

The Invisable Dog.

Our significant weather advisory has changed to a snowfall warning.  We woke to snow on the ground this morning but it had melted by afternoon.  However, it has started again so we should get a bit of accumulation.  This lot isn't likely to stay either as we are predicted to go up to plus 8 by the end of the coming week.
I really wish it would stay.  I feel so more at peace when the ground is snow covered.  I am not sure why this is but winter has always been my favourite season.  I know I am in the minority but I find it both relaxing and invigorating.
I am going to have to buy another of the little lights that clip on to a dogs collar as Heidi is so difficult to see in the snow when she goes out at night.  She is on her rope but I still like to know where she is just in case there is a critter around. Right now, she is doing a good imitation of the invisible dog.
I got quite a lot accomplished today on the foundation pieced top.  I have run out of paper but have enough to finish another section.  I have an order in at my wholesalers for more paper so am in great hopes of finishing all the sections by the end of next week.
Our middle son is coming for a few weeks early in December so we are starting to get things ready.  His plane arrives in the middle of the night so we booked a motel room for him and then we can pick him up the next day.  It will be the first time he has been here and he arrives just after one of hubby's operations so it will be nice to have help doing the heavy lifting.
Enjoy your weekend.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment