Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Birds at REst.


 All morning, I have been expecting it to rain so I didn't plan any outdoor activities.  As 3 p.m. rolled around and nothing happened, I decided to take Heidi for her walk.  I no sooner had I got ready and stepped out doors than the drops started falling.  I thought we would be okay going through the bush as the trees make a good canopy.  However, that didn't work out either.  It started to pour by the time we reached the trail and then it began to thunder.  Back we went.  Heidi was pretty damp by the time we got inside so I rubbed her with a towel and added a second treat to the once she gets when we have been out.

I have now gone back to getting a quilt loaded on to my frame, thread chosen, bobbin filled and practice run completed so I am ready to go. 

This is the top I am doing.  I haven't decided on a quilting stitch yet so will be thinking about that as I am making supper.

Blessings,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment