Thursday, July 22, 2021

Quilt Finished

 Henrietta is behaving today and adjusted to her new home.  We have a few bantam hens and you are never sure just what they are going to do.  We had one that wouldn't come in without a lot of frustration.  One night it few into a tree.  Nothing we did could get it down and into the coop so we left it there.  The next night, it was the first one inside.

I finished my customer quilt today and just have to do some trimming and add the border.  I am pleased with the way it turned out and hope it gives the customer many years of use.

I was cool last night while watching television so pulled a quilt over myself.  I wonder what people use that don't quilt?  A purchased blanket I guess although that doesn't seem to be anywhere near as cosy.

I have a busy week coming.  I am getting together with some friends on Monday afternoon.  Tuesday I Zoom with my sister, Wednesday hubby is going for his second shot, Thursday I am at the Art Centre.  I also have a meeting Wed. evening as well as another on either Wed. or Thurs.  I will be glad to see the weekend when it comes.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment