Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wind Blown Hummers

 I don't know whether the Covid restrictions are getting to me or old age is starting to rear its ugly head but  I seem to be doing odd things this week.  Monday, I forgot it was a holiday and, today, I forgot it was Wednesday.  Wednesday is when we Skype with the grandchildren and it wasn't until I came to the computer to do my blog and saw where they had tried to contact us, that I remembered.  We all had a good laugh and chat anyway.  They are such good kids.

We had quite the rain storm last night and it has been very windy all day.  I wonder how the hummingbirds manage to fly in such conditions.  Despite nearly all the other birds being absent, the little hummers were still busy at the feeders.

No additional instructions for the quilt pattern tonight as you may need the time to finish yesterday's step.  Tomorrow, we start putting everything together,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment