Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Quilt Pattern

I quilted today.  I have had a pattern in mind that I wanted to try and I finally was able to get at it.  This is a quick and easy to do quilt and is excellent bed cover for those in a long term care facility. Bright colours are appreciated by those who are bed ridden.

If you would like to make it with me you will need 12.5 inch squares of fabric.  If you have a lot of theme fabrics i.e. birds, animals etc. they will be great for this quilt.  Non directional is best.  You will also need some neutral, solid or small print fabric that will be cut the same size as the other fabric.   

From your fabric, cut 15 squares from the theme fabric and 15 from the neutral.

I will give you the next step tomorrow.

You can make this complete top in one day.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment