Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Blackflies Starting

 We are getting warmer weather this week so it is time to finish up the garden before the blackflies start.  A few have been spotted already but they aren't biting yet.  

I am finally getting things done and am able to remove them from my to-do list.  It always give a person a nice sense of accomplishment when that happens, doesn't it?  Of course, there are a ton more things that I could add but I am going to enjoy the happy feeling for a bit.

Heidi and I went for our walk first thing this morning.  I usually wait until around three but it is so much fresher just after breakfast and the fresh air gives me the energy to get at the work that needs to be done.

If you feel in need of something to make you smile, click on the link below.  



https://youtu.be/vPFCn3itBFE

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. We did yard work today and got bit to bits. Time to find the mesh suit.

    ReplyDelete