Monday, May 10, 2021

Sane? Not Me!

A sane person, when storing the fabric to complete a project would include the pattern.  I, apparently, am not sane.  I wanted to finish making the final two placemats to complete a set I started a while ago.  The pattern is a bit complicated but I obviously thought that wouldn't be a problem because it isn't in the bag with the fabric.  I can figure it out by measuring the various pieces needed but it would have been a lot easier to follow the designer's steps.

I did consider looking for the pattern but as it has likely been stuck in a tote waiting for me to sort everything, it will be quicker to continue as I have started.

All the pieces are here somewhere.

This is the next quilt to go on my frame-I think

I have been selling some collectables for a friend.  Anyone interested in a set of 6 apothecary bottles, complete with stopper and in perfect condition?  Smallest is 5 inches, middle 8.5 and the largest 11 inches.

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment