Thursday, January 28, 2021

Zoom with Me

 After a couple of days of not feeling well, I am back to normal.  Also feeling more energetic which led to me actually getting some quilting done.  I had some sort of intestinal upset on Tuesday and still felt a bit bloaty the following morning.  By the end of the day, however, I felt better.

I am getting more proficient at using a ruler on my long arm.  There was a lot of experimenting with types of rulers and markers but I think I am getting the hang of it.  I don't like my ruler base as it is a bit wiggly so am looking at an upgrade.

I have also started adding pieced borders to the panel quilt for my sister-in-law.  I had a bit of a problem finding the main colour as I want to use what I have on hand.  It is a lovely panel with birds at a feeder so there are a lot of colours but I am focusing on brown, blue and yellow with red as the pop.

One of my favourite stores is having a free QAL on Feb. 1st.  You will get to take part in making a block in 20 minutes by watching a Zoom broadcast.  If you are interested, check out:


Meeting ID: 884 9140 2288
Passcode: 160595

Watch for a free pattern next week.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment