Monday, January 18, 2021

Fluff Coated Trees

 The weather here has been glorious the past few days.  Snow followed warm temperatures so the trees are all covered in a heavy coat of white fluff.  Today the temperature dropped and the sun came up.  The scenery was amazing.  Heidi and I went for a walk in the afternoon and it was hard to keep moving and not just stop at stare at the bush on either side of the road.




Just a sample of how lovely it has been.

The foot pedal for my Janome seems to be working fine so now I will be able to start my next customer quilt.  They really love birds so I chose this panel for the centre of the quilt.



Tomorrow I pick up my new template ruler.  I am really looking forward to learning how to use it.  Tomorrow is also hubby's birthday so a special mean is in the offing,

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment