Friday, January 15, 2021

Block of the Month

 Happy days.  My Janome, so far, is working with the new foot pedal.  I am going to start on my SIL's quilt now and perhaps a crib quilt as well.  They should give my machine a good work out.

The sun was shining today but, unfortunately, it was too slippery to go for a walk.  Wee Heidi and I did go around the house and down to the chicken coop and back so that was something.  We are enjoying a really mild winter which is nice but that also means a lot of gray days and slippery conditions.

Has anyone started any of the new year projects?  I am thinking of doing a block of the month  but haven't decided for sure.  If you are interested, here is the link to the one I am considering.

https://www.aquiltinglife.com/2021/01/january-2021-quilt-block-of-the-month.html/

I need to do another reorganizing of my fabrics after completing the last two customer quilts.  I have to sort through the pieces of fabric that need to be cut into strips etc. for scrappy quilts.  Everything else will go back onto the shelves, if there is room.  I sometimes think that my fabric brings in their fabric friends to keep them company as somehow I always seem to have more than I should.  Of course, it isn't because I am always buying something.  That couldn't possibly the reason.

Blessings,


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment