Thursday, January 14, 2021

Quilting Video's

 After spending all day yesterday baking, I was ready for some down time today.  I was given a number of books by a friend and this afternoon, I read one.  It was a new author for me and I really liked her plot  and characters.  I will have to watch for more of them.  It was also a quick read-under 4 hours, which was enough time to laze around.

I have been watching a number of Natalie Bonner's videos lately.  I saw one on ruler quilting and then there was a bunch of others that popped that were things I was interested  in so I saved them.  No I just have to find time to watch them.  I may have to upload them to my tablet so I can look at them when I am hand quilting.

I can't remember if I mentioned that I was having trouble with my Janome machine.  It was in for service and they didn't find anything wrong so I am wondering if it might be the foot.  The repair shop used on of theirs as I had forgotten to take mine which is why I think it might be that.  I was given one by (another) friend and I will give that a try tomorrow.  This is my back up machine but I also use it for decorative stitches so would like to get it functional again.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment