Monday, January 4, 2021

Hearing Test

I had great plans for devoting today to quilting.  I did get some sorting (found a top I forgot I had) and a bit of sewing done but certainly not a days worth.  Some of the time was spent sweeping the floor and getting things that missed the trash bucket inside it.  I got the deck free of snow once again and went for a walk but most of the day seemed to have got frittered away.

I had some disturbing news in the afternoon when my youngest sister let me know that she, her daughter, two grandchildren and close family friend all have covid.  It does seem to be a mild case but still a bit of a worry and with them living in England I can't do anything to help.

Tomorrow I go in for a hearing test.  I can hear sound really well but not always able to determine words.  I am hoping that a hearing aid will help.  It would also be great if it would mask the tinnitus as well.

I thought you might like to see this video.  It will provide a few moments of relaxation which I think we all need right now.


 http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=nr9KrqN_lIg

1 comment:

  1. I hope hearing aids help but I will share that even though my husband has hearing aids he still has difficulty deciphering some words. I still have to repeat and sometimes I try to find a different word to help him know what I am trying to tell him. It can be frustrating for both of us at times.

    ReplyDelete