Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Encouraged by a Friend

 Thank you for your kind comments regarding hubbies gnomes.  He will be encouraged.  I appreciate also your concern for my sister and family.  They do seem to be getting better gradually.  I told my sister she was faking it all just so I would be in touch every day.

The weather was rather odd today.  We had freezing drizzle in the morning which turned to more rain than ice and from there to snow.  I went out for a bit in the afternoon and I found it necessary to keep the speed down a bit as the corners were slippery,  I went to visit a quilting friend for a couple of hours for conversation and relaxation.  We spent a bit of time watching the Premier's announcement of new restrictions for our Province.  We are locked down again so I won't be able to visit again for a few weeks.

My friend is an excellent quilter; one of the best I know and I am always challenged by her work.  I came home ready to start creating again.  It will have to wait until I finish all the  customer's projects but I should be able to do a baby quilt for donating. And now it appears I will have even more time for a while as we are asked to stay home except for such things as shopping.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment