Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Another Quilt Started

 We had a beautiful sunny, snowy day today.  My favourite winter day.  I finished up removing the snow from the deck and cleared the path to the driveway.  It was a pleasure being outside.  Hubby had gone to Huntsville to pick up a few much needed supplies and, when he got back, he got the van stuck.  It took a bit of effort but, between the two of us, we got it moving again and parked.  He said the store was very busy and it took longer getting through the check out that it did the shopping.

I hope those that received their pre Christmas gift are enjoying it.  I have a couple more to send but, other than those, their won't be any more.

I have started another customer quilt today.  It is going to be a challenge to quilt as the customer wants straight lines.  They are more difficult to do than anything else-for me anyway.

Stay well,

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment