Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Face Masks

It snowed again today.  It started last night and is still falling.  The roads look really messy.  I suspect that if the schools weren't closed, it would be a snow day.
I got all my masks delivered today and have already started more.  I didn't intend to but I wanted to try another pattern and so, here I go again.  It is hard when I keep seeing that there are hospitals are still short of protection not to mention other front line workers.  I discovered today that the Postal Workers at the desk aren't allowed to wear masks.  There is a protective screen in front of part of the counter but not right where the customer would stand.  I don't know if this directive extends to the carriers but not only is this bad for the workers but also for the public.  If an employee isn't wearing a maks, is non symptomatic and coughs on the mail just before someone picks it up there is going to be a problem.

I suspect you are getting tired of hearing about the Covid everywhere.  I know that I am although I still listen carefully.  I will try and avoid the subject tomorrow, I promise.



In the meantime, here is a photo of our little Heidi carrying her favourite toy, a spotted squeeky pig.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment