Thursday, April 23, 2020

Another Quilt Done

I finished a small quilt today and will start the binding tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be nice again so I can sit outside and work on it.  I didn't do anything fancy for the quilting as I will probably give it away to be used as a child's floor blanket.  Here are a couple of photos of the back.


After I got this quilted, I spent some time putting the supplies for making masks in a container.  I can almost see the top of my cutting table now.  A bit more throwing things into the trash as well as  putting fabric back on the shelf and I will be able to start cutting blocks again.

Here is the box of masks that went to our local store.  They are already half sold so I will be able to make a donation to our food bank as well as cover my costs.
I gave little Heidi a bath this morning and then we went for a walk in the afternoon.  She came back with muddy feet but I was able to wipe most of it off with a damp cloth.  Winter, mud, blackflies, summer.  That is our seasons.
Blessings,

1 comment: